Review: Dream Spa - Vivi (2024)

l2travel123

Review Contributor
Messages: 207
Reviews: 17
Joined

Jul 26, 2023

#1

Jul 26, 2023

#1

Title: Review: Dream Spa - Vivi
Date: Jul 26, 2023
Phone: 732-875-8569
City: New Brunswick
State: NJ
Location: across from golf

House Fee and Tip (if applicable) $200 all in
Age Estimate: 30
Nationality: Chinese
Physical Description: petite spinner with long black hair

Click to unlock the hidden Private Details in this review


Recommendation: Yes

L

lovmy4x4

Review Contributor
Messages: 23
Reviews: 10
Joined

Jul 27, 2023

#2

Jul 27, 2023

#2

had same thing happened monday to me.i was confirmed for 10:30 with Abi,and once in room was told 25 minute wait. chose ViVi and was not disappointed with her performance

C

Chiefrider1940

Registered Member
Messages: 424
Reviews: 15
Joined

Jul 27, 2023

#3

Jul 27, 2023

#3

Next time set up a visit with VIVI and when you get there, you'll get the same 30 min wait, and then you can see Ina. Review: Dream Spa - Vivi (2)

S

Simonhing

Review Contributor
Messages: 43
Reviews: 19
Joined

Jul 27, 2023

#4

Jul 27, 2023

#4

Chiefrider1940 said:

Next time set up a visit with VIVI and when you get there, you'll get the same 30 min wait, and then you can see Ina. Review: Dream Spa - Vivi (3)

Haha, I did exactly that and ended up with Xixi.

l2travel123

Review Contributor
Messages: 207
Reviews: 17
Joined

Jul 27, 2023

#5

Jul 27, 2023

#5

After I left, I texted MMS and let her know how I feel and that it wasn't cool. Got a reply "it won't happen again next time".

H

Happy Jack

Review Contributor
Messages: 4,397
Reviews: 175
Joined

Jul 27, 2023

#6

Jul 27, 2023

#6

l2travel123 said:

After I left, I texted MMS and let her know how I feel and that it wasn't cool. Got a reply "it won't happen again next time".

Unless you have Lilly's WeChat or her personal phone number, you are not texting the MMS.
You are texting whoever is answering the phones that day. That can be any of at least three different people that I am aware of. Probably even more than that. The way it works is that we text to make an appointment, and then the phone person sends that information to Lilly with the last four digits of our number to confirm we indeed made an appointment. I know it sucks, but if there is a walk in and they request a girl that is free a half hour or longer until her next scheduled appointment, she is getting put to work. I'm also under the impression that this is why walk ins seem to get rushed. The girl is probably trying to get them in and out, so her scheduled appointment doesn't have to wait long. It's a sh*tty practice, and I would not like it if it happened to me. So far, I have been lucky, and it hasn't. happened.

S

Steve1159

Review Contributor
Messages: 1,012
Reviews: 52
Joined

Jul 27, 2023

#7

Jul 27, 2023

#7

It’s happened to me three times.
Each time I had a scheduled appointment with Vivi.
First time I was diverted to Jenny.
Second time I was diverted to Ina
(By the way, Jenny and Ina were GREAT, but enough is enough.)
Third time it happened was last weekend. This time I left.
The MMS (Lilly) explained that appointments are double and sometimes tripled up. She has to deal with it best she can.
I now have Lilly’s contact info and will schedule with her directly.

B

BrianRightaux

Review Contributor
Messages: 74
Reviews: 8
Joined

Jul 27, 2023

#8

Jul 27, 2023

#8

So is the move here to request the girl you don’t want so that you are more likely to get someone else?

H

Happy Jack

Review Contributor
Messages: 4,397
Reviews: 175
Joined

Jul 27, 2023

#9

Jul 27, 2023

#9

BrianRightaux said:

So is the move here to request the girl you don’t want so that you are more likely to get someone else?

I think the move is to schedule a 9 AM appointment. If you can't, you have to just expect that you might have to wait a half hour. If you schedule an 11 AM for example, and the girl has been sitting around all morning with no appointments, if a 1030 shows up as a walks in, the girl is going to be put to work.

N

naMYEKTGxs

Review Contributor
Messages: 433
Reviews: 20
Joined

Jul 27, 2023

#10

Jul 27, 2023

#10

Phone guy is not the same as MMS woman who is an older Chinese woman who speaks English well

E

Ellocohombre

Review Contributor
Messages: 7,435
Reviews: 51
Joined

Jul 27, 2023

#11

Jul 27, 2023

#11

Happy Jack said:

I think the move is to schedule a 9 AM appointment. If you can't, you have to just expect that you might have to wait a half hour. If you schedule an 11 AM for example, and the girl has been sitting around all morning with no appointments, if a 1030 shows up as a walks in, the girl is going to be put to work.

Or else you could take your money and go to another spa that actually honors appointments.

J

Jake80

Registered Member
Messages: 29
Joined

Jul 27, 2023

#12

Jul 27, 2023

#12

I see dream not changing the roster lately need some new talent

H

Happy Jack

Review Contributor
Messages: 4,397
Reviews: 175
Joined

Jul 27, 2023

#13

Jul 27, 2023

#13

Ellocohombre said:

Or else you could take your money and go to another spa that actually honors appointments.

That's fine, nut based on the over 400 reviews in the past year, it appears that the girls there have been well worth the wait.

Name one other spa in CNJ that has a regular selection of 5 or 6 exceptional girls, with the majority of them between the ages 26 to 38. Please share if you do, because I'm always open to meeting attractive and talented new girls.

E

Ellocohombre

Review Contributor
Messages: 7,435
Reviews: 51
Joined

Jul 27, 2023

#14

Jul 27, 2023

#14

Not arguing the fact that the spas does not have good talent. Just pointing out the fact that customers get no respect when they book an appointment at a certain time and provider.
Some guys like getting treated badly, some of us don't. The places I visit honor appointments with the girl I book with, that is called professionalism..

Anonajohn

Review Contributor
Messages: 2,192
Reviews: 102
Joined

Jul 27, 2023

#15

Jul 27, 2023

#15

Given the seemingly constant parade of mongers and all the scheduling mishaps and subsequent hurt feelings, they should run it like a fast house. No appointments. When you arrive, the available girls line up and you choose. If you want a specific girl, ask how long the wait is, then decide if you want to wait or not. Not a perfect system but it would solve the problem of mongers going away feeling the sting of a bait and switch and/or broken appointments.

C

Chiefrider1940

Registered Member
Messages: 424
Reviews: 15
Joined

Jul 27, 2023

#16

Jul 27, 2023

#16

Ellocohombre said:

Not arguing the fact that the spas does not have good talent. Just pointing out the fact that customers get no respect when they book an appointment at a certain time and provider.
Some guys like getting treated badly, some of us don't. The places I visit honor appointments with the girl I book with, that is called professionalism..

So true and so frustrating that the customer service is so nonchalantly treated, when you have the hottest gig in town. Only approach that has worked for me is I only visit at opening time, first thing in the morning. At my more regular haunts, timing isn't an issue and they recognize me when I call.

J

JimDuffy

Review Contributor
Messages: 169
Reviews: 13
Joined

Jul 27, 2023

#17

Jul 27, 2023

#17

Or we can just recognize the fact that most of these places don’t take f*cking appointments and it’s walk in and luck of the draw or walk in and we have to wait a few minutes to get what we want. I think it’s that simple.

H

Happy Jack

Review Contributor
Messages: 4,397
Reviews: 175
Joined

Jul 27, 2023

#18

Jul 27, 2023

#18

Chiefrider1940 said:

So true and so frustrating that the customer service is so nonchalantly treated, when you have the hottest gig in town. Only approach that has worked for me is I only visit at opening time, first thing in the morning. At my more regular haunts, timing isn't an issue and they recognize me when I call.

That is what I always do, appointments on the open. Very rarely I'll do something later in the day.

Like it or not, this is a business. If its 10:15 and you call for an 11 AM appointment, and If your girl isn't already with a customer, she isn't going to sit around for 45 Minutes waiting for you. If another customer walks in or calls and request a 1o:30 or earlier, you can't blame them for taking the other customer. I don't agree on the fast house suggestion. That would be a total sh*t show like Hawaii Spa in North Jersey. Mongers waiting in the parking lot and the street in their cars and several on the couches inside waiting for a girl to get freed up. Not only is that a sh*t show, I find it pretty unappealing seeing a girl that may see 20 or more guys a day, like they do in those places. Maybe a better solution is to set the appointments with a half hour window, rather than an exact time.

If you want a finely tuned machine like HAGNJ was, maybe they should raise their prices to a fixed rate of 300 or 320 like HAGNJ. I'm sure nobody wants that.

Sometimes you need to make some concessions to see top quality talent. If you don't want to wait, there are plenty of Spas around with late 40's and 50 year old unatractive girls,. that are not in high demand. I'm sure you can get your appointments on time at those places.

M

Miguel Grande

Review Contributor
Messages: 55
Reviews: 10
Joined

Jul 27, 2023

#19

Jul 27, 2023

#19

Happy Jack said:

That's fine, nut based on the over 400 reviews in the past year, it appears that the girls there have been well worth the wait.

Name one other spa in CNJ that has a regular selection of 5 or 6 exceptional girls, with the majority of them between the ages 26 to 38. Please share if you do, because I'm always open to meeting attractive and talented new girls.

There is none.

Anonajohn

Review Contributor
Messages: 2,192
Reviews: 102
Joined

Jul 27, 2023

#20

Jul 27, 2023

#20

Happy Jack said:

I find it pretty unappealing seeing a girl that may see 20 or more guys a day

With all the reviews here, and the amount of complaining about broken appointments and having to wait their turn, etc, factor in all the guys that go but don't post reviews and/or don't even know about this site, I'd guess the number is closer to 10-14 a day

You must log in or register to reply here.

Review: Dream Spa - Vivi (2024)
Top Articles
Latest Posts
Article information

Author: Francesca Jacobs Ret

Last Updated:

Views: 5590

Rating: 4.8 / 5 (68 voted)

Reviews: 91% of readers found this page helpful

Author information

Name: Francesca Jacobs Ret

Birthday: 1996-12-09

Address: Apt. 141 1406 Mitch Summit, New Teganshire, UT 82655-0699

Phone: +2296092334654

Job: Technology Architect

Hobby: Snowboarding, Scouting, Foreign language learning, Dowsing, Baton twirling, Sculpting, Cabaret

Introduction: My name is Francesca Jacobs Ret, I am a innocent, super, beautiful, charming, lucky, gentle, clever person who loves writing and wants to share my knowledge and understanding with you.